I believe that God has placed me at Proskuneo Ministries to work with youth and young adults who are seeking to define their calling, their ministry and their outreach as worshippers and artists.
I believe that God has given me two strong gifts that are useful in this ministry – discernment and encouragement. I believe that these gifts bring balance and clarity to the work.
Connecting young people with:
- the truth that God loves them beyond measure. (Jeremiah 31:2-3)
- the assurance that they can know God intimately. (John 10:27-29)
- their own courage and fortitude within to help them take positive steps toward becoming the person God created them to be. (Joshua 1:7-9)
- the people and resources that will assist in taking them from “I want to…”, to “I think I can…”, to “I am…”. (Ephesians 4:11-16)
- As a teacher and facilitator, providing opportunities for youth to come together for training and encouragement and growth in the arts and in the Word of God. (Proskuneo Worship Institute, PSOTA Youth Night, PWI 180, etc.)
- As an equipper and a mentor, connecting with individual youth for discipleship through whatever venue. (One-on-one mentoring, ESL tutoring, etc.)
- As a supporter and an advocate, becoming involved with community and church leaders to learn, to train, to motivate, and to involve them with the youth around them.
1. I need to raise enough support to cover health insurance and rent. God has been good to me this far, but there are some health issues that should not go unchecked. Please pray for new partners to join me as I invest my life here in Clarkston.
2. My father has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's and is beginning to struggle with memory loss. He is also falling quite a bit and needs some extra care. He does not want to move so I am attempting to get him the care he needs so he can stay in his current home. This is difficult to do long-distance so I covet your prayers for strength and fortitude to face these decisions head on.